COLLECTING AND USING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
- The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the gabyhr.com since modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
“Non-personal Identifiable Information” shall mean any and all information, other than Personal Information, that does not identify a specific individual. Non-personal Identifiable Information may include your equipment, device, operating system or browser used to visit, access, browse or use the Website or Service; a your visiting or browsing or accessing or using activity or actions; summary information respecting our entire user base that may be collected by Company or its third party servers-links-affiliates, including information about ads, sponsorships, products, goods or services provided through Third Party Links presented and clicked upon by you; any other information which provides Company with anonymous usage data (including, but not limited to, the number of unique visits, pages visited or navigational preferences); web browser information for facilitating communications between you and Company (including your MAC or IP address); “Cookies” or “Flash Cookies” or “Clear Gifts” technology allowing the Company to track repeat users and user’s usage patterns; Client-side page tagging or Pixel or Beacons tagging activities that allow the Company to make servicing users more efficient, and; content in any form or medium voluntarily submitted to the Company so we can keep in touch. The Company may provide, sell or transfer Non-personal Identifiable Information about user sales, traffic patterns, preferences or any other related Website or Service information to third parties.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
The Company only collects Personal Information voluntarily given to us by YOU. The Company does not require Visitors to provide it with any Personal Information to access public areas of our website; however, the Company may use or collect a Visitor’s IP Address and other diagnostic information to: a) diagnose problems with the Company’s server or Website or b) to identify you during your registration as a Client and/or frequent visitor. If, however, you elect to register and qualify as a Client to order any of the Company’s services, the Company will require that you access certain secure areas of the Website as well as provide the Company with Personal Information (including a Payment Source). Subject to the further conditions contained herein,
The Company may use Personal Information for the following purposes:
- a) Verifying a visitor and/or Client identity so that we can be sure that all of communications are secure and confidential;
- b) Responding to inquiries or requests from a visitor and/or Client;
- c) Delivering the Service to a visitor and/or Client in the most efficient manner;
- e) Providing a visitor and/or Client with specific information requested by a visitor and/or Client, the request for which information constitutes visitor and/or Client consent to be contacted;
A visitor and/or Client may update Personal Information that a Member provides the Company by logging on to “My Account” in accordance with the instructions posted on the Website. A visitor and/or Client may also request deletion or correction of its Personal Information or privacy preferences by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject to the further terms hereof, the Company will not sell, license or otherwise transfer any rights to Personal Information to any third party unless a) expressly authorized by you; or b) such license, sale or other transfer is in connection with the sale, transfer, merger, reorganization, consolidation or other transaction involving all or part of the Company.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Company will or may transmit or disclose Personal Information to third parties in the following circumstances:
- a)The Company uses certain third party contractors or vendors to perform certain services for us, including, but not limited to, Social media marketing, webhosting, website maintenance and performance improvement tasks. In addition, should you register or attempt to register as a visitor and/or Client to order any of the Company’s Service (and, if once authorized as a Client to maintain your status as a validly registered Client) we must release your credit or debit card information or other Personal Information to a card-issuing bank to confirm payment for the service. The Company will also provide your email address information or other Personal Information to third parties under contract to us such that we can deliver your product/ Service and final Art Work images to a Client or receive and post a Client Content on the Website . When any user or visitor subscribes to an Internet Service Provider (ISP) the computing device is assigned an IP Address, which the Company will track and store to manage security and monitor usage volume and patterns.
NOTICE TO EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA (EEA) MEMBERS
NOTICE TO ALL UNITED ARAB EMIRATES RESIDENTS: The Company does not share and/or sells any Personal Information with third parties for their marketing purposes and will not do so without prior written consent.
Account Cancellation; Deletion of Personal Information
We have adopted and adhere to stringent security standards designed to protect non-public Personal Information obtained or stored by the Company is protected from and against accidental or unauthorized access or disclosure. Among the safeguards that the Company has developed for this Website are administrative, physical and technical barriers that together protect the Website from unauthorized access or use. We may from time to time be required to shutdown the entire Website for security maintenance.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, users and Clients acknowledge that no 100% guarantee can be made regarding the security of any data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network. Users accordingly acknowledge that: 1) there are security and privacy limitations respecting data transmissions over the Internet and in wireless networks; 2) the Company shall have no liability to any user, Client or third party for any loss, disclosure, alteration, modification or misuse of any image and/or information transmitted via the Internet or wirelessly; and 3) any information transmitted over the Internet or wirelessly may be subject to viewing or being tampered with by an unauthorized third party.
WARNING ©2017 Portrait Studio/Gaby Photography. All copyrights reserved